Gmail  » Web sites  »
  • Overall I think that g mail is really nice, it has everything that you are looking for in a email account
  • I would highly recommend this email to anyone who doesn't already have a email account, or that is looking to switch

• by Brooke

I have been using hot mail for years and years now. I have been satisfied with them overall. I recently got a g mail account because of a site that I was in. I needed a secondary e-mail for a particular reason.

I still like hot mail but g mail

gets the spam and junk mail a lot better than hot mail does. G mail is also more neat and more organized. Hot mail is nice and I still use them. The only reason I haven’t totally switched to g mail is because some offers that I do on gpt ...

• sites won’t accept that email. One other reason I haven’t switched completely is because I have already set up all of my accounts with this email. To go and change them all would take a while.

Overall I think that g mail is really nice, it has everything that you

are looking for in a email account. It’s clean, organized, catches junk and spam and puts them in your junk folder. Everything that you are looking for it has it. I would highly recommend this email to anyone who doesn’t already have a email account, or that is looking to switch.

Gmail

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 201109467390230/k2311a0911/9.11.08