Le Angelique Pro Straightner
  • I love the straightener as it heats up faster than my old one, straightens faster and straighter, I have noticed less damaged,and doesn't leave that burnt smell to my hair

• by Brooke

I got the Le Angelique Pro straightener was a gift from my mom last Christmas. She got it in the mall from a sales person, you can also get it online or you can try you hair stylist. It is more of the expensive hair straighteners, as we got the straightener and a pro curling iron for one fifty. Online you can get it for seventy dollars though. I believe it is worth the money though. It comes in black

and pink, and when you buy it you get a free matching silky pouch to put it in. The hair straightener is very slim, making it easy to travel with. The cord is a three hundred sixty non tangle swivel cord. The plates are one hundred percent ceramic, and they heat up too two hundred degrees Celsius. Not only does it straighten your hair though, it makes it easy to style it too, you can flip your hair inward or outward, or straighten it flat. It makes it softer shinier, and less frizzy. It has a Non stick Teflon, which helps preserve hair cuticle to lessen the breakage and damage. I love the straightener as it heats up faster than my old one, straightens faster and straighter, I have noticed less damaged,and doesn’t leave that burnt smell to my hair. This product has completely satisfied me.

I have the pink one. I love how slim it ...

• Le Angelique Pro Straightner
      is because it makes it a lot easier to travel with. You would think that having the straightener smaller it would take longer to straighten your hair but it doesn’t. It takes about the same amount of time as the old one I had. This straightener has adjustable levels, it has five different levels. You can easily see how high or low you are setting it at. The setting has a bar to tell you how high you have the
      straightener at. It is 100 percent solid ceramic so it does less damage to your hair. It has a electro temperature regulate which can go to 80 to 200 degrees Celsius.

I love the pouch that comes with it because it is easier to carry around and keep my things organized. The pouch is silky and matches the color of the straightener. The pouch also has a drawstring that you can pull to make sure that the straightener doesn’t fall out.

Lynette says :

i bought the angelique straightner and curler and i cant figure out how to curl my hair with it….it makes me mad, can u explain to me how you use this?

Galega says :

It will depend on the type of curl you want on your hair. Whether you want to curl it only at the end, or to the entire hair. Hold the device vertically. Then clamp a 2 inch section of hair about 1-2 inches from the ends. Curl the hair out and away from your face, all the way up to the root. Hold for 7-12 seconds depending on your hair texture. Always curl the front pieces away from your face.

LORI says :

I RECEIVED THE LE ANGELIQUE PRO STRAIGHTNER AS A GIFT, I AM HAVING PROBLEMS FIGURING OUT HOW TO USE THIS TO CURL MY HAIR AS WELL. CAN YOU PLEAS EXPLAIN. THANK YOU.

Galega says :

That’s not as such a tough job to do. I am detailing out basics from where you will learn to use it. Hold the device vertically. Then clamp a 2 inch section of hair about 1-2 inches from the ends. Curl the hair out and away from your face, all the way up to the root. Hold for 7-12 seconds depending on your hair texture. Always curl the front pieces away from your face.

LORI says :

how do i curl my hair with my pro straightner

Galega says :

First decide whether you want to curl hair at the end or on the entire hair. You need to hold the machine accordingly. Hold the device vertically. Then clamp a 2 inch section of hair about 1-2 inches from the ends. Curl the hair out and away from your face, all the way up to the root. Hold for 7-12 seconds depending on your hair texture. Always curl the front pieces away from your face.

Rosanne says :

Curling hair with it is easy, but it just takes lots of practice. I`d recommend watching some videos on you tube, and practicing in other peoples hair. Once you get the hang of it it works well. I just bought a le angelique pixi hair straightner. Loving it

Galega says :

More than You Tube videos, going through users’ manual will be helpful. In any case, if you will use it once, you will become expert. Here it goes: Hold the device vertically. Then clamp a 2 inch section of hair about 1-2 inches from the ends. Curl the hair out and away from your face, all the way up to the root. Hold for 7-12 seconds depending on your hair texture. Always curl the front pieces away from your face.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161109467060130/k2311a0911/9.11.08