Hotel Holiday Inn Paris Opera  » Hotels  »
Paris, France
  • In general, I found the atmosphere in the hotel to be very quiet and restful
  • I enjoyed croissants and high-quality milk products
  • In addition, in my opinion breakfast was a bit too expensive, even for Paris standards
  • The only disadvantage I could spot was luck of parking space and I had to leave the car in the public park house nearby
  • Overall, I enjoyed staying in this hotel and would heartily recommend it

• by karlak
      Last time while being in Paris, France, I stayed in the Hotel Holiday Inn Paris - Opera. I was early and very tired on arrival, however, helpful, friendly staff managed to arrange a room for me in a minute.

Thank you!

I have to admit that I liked the hotel from the very beginning: it was decorated originally and with a lot of taste! I loved the frescos

and stained glass in the lobby.

The room was in the attic and very cosy: had a nice view over the roofs of Paris! It was the mid of summer, still it was not hot at all, climate control unit worked perfectly.

Housekeeping staff was helpful and friendly.

In general, I found the atmosphere in the hotel to be very quiet and restful.

Breakfast was decent: I enjoyed ...

• croissants and high-quality milk products.

However, there was not enough juice (surprising!) and the fruit salad was too sweet (why do people put sugar in a fruit salad?).

In addition, in my opinion breakfast was a bit too expensive, even for Paris standards!

Last but not least, the hotel location is excellent! Holiday Inn Paris - Opera is situated in a relatively quiet street (for Paris!), and at

the same time it is only few streets away from the main shopping streets, Les halles shopping centre, the George Pompidou Centre and, of course, the Opera Garnier.

Metro is also just a street away.

The only disadvantage I could spot was luck of parking space and I had to leave the car in the public park house nearby.

Overall, I enjoyed staying in this hotel and would heartily recommend it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2120446700230/k2311a0412/4.12.06