Fenta
  • I have tasted quite a number of soft drinks and Fenta is one of the best among soft drinks
  • It is moderately sweet and that is why I like it
  • But the same drink in a restaurant will cost you rupees 14
  • But I think restaurants charge more because of the service charges

• by Francis

‘Fenta’ is a soft drink. I have tasted quite a number of soft drinks and Fenta is one of the best among soft drinks. This drink is a tasty one and it has got orange flavour. It is sweet, but not very sweet. It is moderately sweet and that is why I like it. There are some soft drinks which are too sweet, but Fenta is not like that. I have always relished

the taste of Fenta. They also put soda in Fenta, but this also is moderate. The taste of soda and orange is moderate in Fenta and thus it contributes to the great taste of Fenta.

There are many drinks with orange flavour, but out of all these, Fenta is the best. I have tasted several other drinks with orange flavour, but their taste is not good. Fenta is the tastiest drink as far as ...

• orange flavour is concerned. The cost of Fenta is Indian rupees 10. But the same drink in a restaurant will cost you rupees 14. Not that the drink in the restaurant is more tasty or more in quantity. The drink is the same, the taste is the same and the quantity is also the same. But I think restaurants charge more because of the service charges.

I have had Fenta mostly when I have

been out with friends. And this is the best drink in summer. When you are feeling very hot, you can just drink Fenta and you will feel very cool. The first time I have had Fenta was when one of my friends had introduced it to me. I liked the taste of Fenta the first time itself. I have a perfectly good opinion of this drink and I rate it 8 out of 10 points.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271109466910130/k2311a0911/9.11.08