my space.com  » Web sites  »
  • I often change my web page design, I have fun looking up some of my favorite songs to play on my web page, and I love the most that myspace is completely free

• by Ellen11

So many people have a myspace page these days. Although it is often featured in the news as not a good idea (with all the crazy people out there that can abuse information about you), you can lock your sight so it is only viewable to your “friends.

” That’s what I do,

and I truly enjoy interacting with people I haven’t seen in years.

Even if I don’t “interact” with them, it’s still fun to see their photos and read about what they’re up to in their life.

The easy to use search engine allows me to look up just about anyone I want ...

• to whether it be by name, email, graduation year, town, etc.

I have found so many people that I totally forgot about on myspace, and have reconnected with a few.

To me, it’s like a mini reunion with those you wish to talk to again.

I also enjoy creating my myspace page.

I often change my web page design, I have fun looking up some of my favorite songs to play on my web page, and I love the most that myspace is completely free!! The only people I don’t think should have a web page is are teachers since their students could access their page too easily.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 201109466800130/k2311a0911/9.11.08