Weight Watchers Online  » Health  »
www.weightwatchers.com
  • I know it helped me tremendously, and I've already lost six pounds in two weeks

• by Ellen11

A lot of people fear following the weight watchers diet because they don’t want to run into anyone they know or they are embarassed to publically weigh in. I recently discovered weight watchers online.

I never knew that I could follow the same program on the computer in the comfort and privacy of

my own home.

As long as I am honest with myself, I should see the same results as those that attend meetings do.

So far, it’s been super easy to use.

I simply log on each day and type in the foods I’ve eaten.

I set my own goal weight, and once a ...

• week when I weigh in, it charts my progress for me.

There is nothing more motivating than seeing a graph gradually go down closer and closer to the goal weight.

I also think that the online program is affordable.

I signed up for three months at a rate of just over sixty dollars

total.

That’s a lot cheaper than paying by the month.

There are also several great recipes online that are weight watcher friendly as well as blogs where you can interact with others that are struggling with weight.

You won’t feel so alone! I know it helped me tremendously, and I’ve already lost six pounds in two weeks!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341109466790130/k2311a0911/9.11.08