Nappa Valley wine country tour  » Travel  »
Nappa Valley, CA
  • I just went on this tour, and thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it
  • I learned quite a bit about San Francisco as well as wine as we drove out there

• by Ellen11

If you’re ever in the San Francisco area, be sure to take the Greyline bus tour to Nappa Valley wine country. You won’t be sorry. I just went on this tour, and thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it.

The bus ride to wine country is narrated by the bus driver. I learned quite a bit about San

Francisco as well as wine as we drove out there.

The bus was extremely comfortable. We made three stops at wine country in both Napa and Sonoma valleys.

All stops gave detailed information about how wine is made, how it’s stored, the various types, and how to properly taste wine. I received about five samples of wines ...

• at each winery ranging from dry to sweet.

I was then permitted to purchase some if I wanted, but nobody was pressuring me to. There was plenty of time to walk around and take pictures with the beautiful scenery before the bus went to its next destination.

After visiting all the wineries, the bus takes you to

lunch in Sonoma Valley. I had a choice of about six different restaurants to eat in, as the bus driver described each as we passed it.

He then stopped, let everyone out to eat, then we reunited for our ride home. The bus dropped everyone off at their hotel.

The door-to-door service was wonderful. Don’t miss this wine tour opportunity!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 381109466780130/k2311a0911/9.11.08