Sheraton Hotel Fisherman’s Wharf  » Hotels  »
2.5
San Francisco, California
  • You do get a daily paper for no extra cost, but that was about it
  • I think I would have been very annoyed if I paid top dollar to stay here, but luckily I got a sale price so I'd say my stay at Sheraton's Fisherman's Wharf was just so-so

• by Ellen11

I just got back from a week long stay at the Sheraton Hotel in Fisherman’s Wharf in San Francisco, CA. My husband and I took my dad for his seventieth birthday, and because staying in the city is not cheap, we all stayed in the same hotel room.

We got an online summer discount deal on the Sheraton’s website.

We booked rooms for $163 per

night plus tax which isn’t bad for the location.

The area our hotel was located in was safe, but there certainly weren’t any added perks to the place.

The rooms were small, the sink was outside of the bathroom area which to us lacked privacy, and the decorations were horrible.

They redesigned the rooms to look like an aquarium.

There were blue horizontal stripes on ...

• the hallways, bright pink pillows on the bed, a modern starfish-shaped sectional mirror on the wall, brightly colored striped carpets…you get the idea.

I really needed sunglasses to keep from squinting.

Breakfast does not come included in the stay at the Sheraton, and the lounge area was modern with uncomfortable seating.

The beds were actually decent.

I never woke up with any back pain like

I normally do at home.

You do get a daily paper for no extra cost, but that was about it.

I think I would have been very annoyed if I paid top dollar to stay here, but luckily I got a sale price so I’d say my stay at Sheraton’s Fisherman’s Wharf was just so-so.

Check out others if you want to really enjoy your stay.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21109466720130/k2311a0911/9.11.08