Nars Orgasm Blush  » Cosmetics  »
  • If you read fashion magazines, then I know that you have heard of Nars Orgasm Blush because it always receives a lot of hype
  • It is not too pink and it is not too peach -- which is often the problem that I have with finding the right blush to be worn with peachy-pink lipglosses
  • So I recommend you take this into consideration if you are thinking of trying this blush
  • Although this blush runs about $25.00 and I wish the price would be lower, I think it is a good value
  • I don't think that you will be disappointed in this purchase though I do recommend that you try it on before you buy it to make sure that flatters you

• by deem

If you read fashion magazines, then I know that you have heard of Nars Orgasm Blush because it always receives a lot of hype. Of course, a large part of the hype is due to the provocative name of the blush, though Nars often gives its blushes provocative names. I finally caved to the hype and bought this blush when I visited a Sephora on vacation.

I had read that this blush is recommended for women with fair skin and so, as I fall into that category, I could not resist. And I am not sorry! I love this blush.

It is my go-to everyday blush. It is a powder blush that comes in the standard Nars matte black rectangular compact with a mirror

in the top part.

I use a brush to apply it. On my cheeks, it is a peachy-pink color that is shot-thru with gold that gives me just the right amount of glow.

I do not find the gold to be too obvious, but rather to be quite subtle when the blush is actually applied. I find this to be true even in different lighting as I have worn this blush to work in office lighting and also in natural daylight.

I wear a lot of peachy-pink lipsticks and glosses and I find this blush to be perfect with them. It is not too pink and it is not too peach — which is often the problem that I have with finding the right blush to be ...

• worn with peachy-pink lipglosses.

I find that it is easily blendable so I do not look “clownlike” when I apply it. I find this blush to be flattering to my fair skin though, on my daughter, who has a darker complexion, the color did not really show up at all.

So I recommend you take this into consideration if you are thinking of trying this blush. I did not find the gold in this blush to emphasize either facial lines or pore size — both of which I have issues with.

Although this blush runs about $25 and I wish the price would be lower, I think it is a good value. I have had it for a couple of years and I still

have some left — though I am beginning to run low.

I tried a couple of blushes that were less expensive and that were supposed to be quite similar to this blush, but I did not find them to work as well for me. If you wear a lot of peachy-pink lip looks, then I recommend that you give this blush a whirl, especially if you are in the mood for a little bit of a splurge.

As I said, though it is not inexpensive, it lasts a long time so the price events out in the end. I don’t think that you will be disappointed in this purchase though I do recommend that you try it on before you buy it to make sure that flatters you.

Nars Orgasm Blush

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311109466610130/k2311a0911/9.11.08