Good Housekeeping September 2008 issue  » Media  »
  • I must say I am very impressed with Good Housekeepings September 2008 issue
  • This issue will definetely save you money

• by angie

I must say I am very impressed with Good Housekeepings September 2008 issue. It is jammed packed with great ideas on how to save money, which everyone could learn from.

On page 164, GH claims that you can save $70 a week by doing a few things such as shopping smart and sticking to your lists (this really does work,

I have tried it before).

You can also save by switching your ingredients.

In the Good Health section, it offers several tips on how to slash your medical costs.

The most well known one is to choose a generic drug over a name brand one.

My favorite tip is to cut your costs on a copay by asking ...

• your doctor to write a prescription for a three month supply instead.

That way you will pay your copay and have three months of pills for only one month the price.

I really think next time I am at the doctor I will try this one as it could save me lots of my well deserved money.

You can

easily take flea market finds and transform them into gorgeous pieces with the help in the home economics section.

Make a item you buy for cheap into a piece that looks very expensive with this guide.

This issue will definetely save you money.

For less than $3 you can get the magazine on newsstand and save up to 1000 of dollars just following their advice.

mary Ronayne says :

I believe there was a review of a food processor Thermonix. I would like to read it. Is this possible

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 391109466600130/k2311a0911/9.11.08