Loreal Glam Shine Lip Gloss, Natural Glow Range  » Cosmetics  »
  • That is what I have seen advertised about this lipgloss, and always tempted by the promise of full shiny lips I decided to give it a try
  • I chose shade 405 crystal nude glow which is a beige colour, I have recently changed my hair colour so I thought that this colour would be perfect
  • I found the gloss to be quite thick and slightly gritty due to the glitter particles but once on I found it gave my lips a really glassy look, slightly pouty and my lips looked full and sexy
  • It is definately a nice lipgloss and I would try more of this range, I would also recommend it if you like a high shine to your lips

• by geminirose

Loreal Glamshine is a reflective high shine, lip plumping effect lip gloss. That is what I have seen advertised about this lipgloss, and always tempted by the promise of full shiny lips I decided to give it a try!

At £6.99, which is $12.75, for a 6ml tube this is not a cheap lipgloss by any means but shop around on the internet and it can be found a lot cheaper. I chose shade 405 crystal nude glow which is a beige colour, I have recently changed my hair colour so I thought that this colour would be perfect.

I have to say that when I shop for anything for myself, I find part of the excitement is in the packaging and Loreal

know how to package their make up! The tube is such a nice shape and the packaging is really eye catching so I was taken with it and it definately was a factor in deciding what to have. The lid is a good size for holding onto when applying the lipgloss too.

As soon as I got back home, I wanted to try it out straight away, I unscrewed the lid and pulled out the applicator and discovered that it was a heart shaped sponge bud which I did not know and thought was really cool! One dip does one lip and puts enough on for full coverage. So although it is expensive and a small tube, you will not need ...

• a lot of it on so it should last for a while depending on your usage of it. I tend to have a few different lipsticks that I use on a daily basis, so my tube lasts me a good while.

I found the gloss to be quite thick and slightly gritty due to the glitter particles but once on I found it gave my lips a really glassy look, slightly pouty and my lips looked full and sexy. I definately liked how it looked on in the mirror. It was not sticky like some glosses can be, it was slippery but not sticky and I could feel it on my lips but it was not a bothersome feeling.

So lets talk about

durability, well I wore this product in the daytime, I smoked and I had drinks and I ate, and the lipgloss lasted an hour before I had to reapply it. Not great, but I guess it would last longer if none of those things were done. Which is not really possible, apart from the smoking I guess! I also found I left it behind on my cup and also on my cigarette which then transferred to my fingers and so was a bit messy.

It is suitable for most occasions and it does look really nice on. It is definately a nice lipgloss and I would try more of this range, I would also recommend it if you like a high shine to your lips.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311109466510130/k2311a0911/9.11.08