Playstation 3
1.0
  • I like the playstation 3 because it has better graphics and exceptional features that make it stand out
  • I love to play the game for many reasons and I so much prefer the PS 3 to the 2 and 1

• by kenrino

The Playstation 3, i would play till the very end of my life.

For those who love football and are unable to play it real. You have the opportunity to play it virtual.

I was at a game centre three weeks ago, guess what was the banner advert text. “if you cant play the field,

then play the screen.

I find the playstation 3 soccer as a good option. I have been playing the playstation game for 5 years.

The playstation game has three innovations, the PS 1, PS 2 and PS 3.

I like the playstation 3 because it has better graphics and exceptional features that make it stand out. I ...

• love to play the game for many reasons and I so much prefer the PS 3 to the 2 and 1. I advice everyone who enjoys watching football should try the PS 3.

I feel like a football coach when I use a team against an opponent because I’m always in control. I decide who will

be my scorer out of so many options. I decide the type of style to play. I also decide what level to play.

I love all the features available on the PS 3. I want all who read this to try the PS 3 game. Its fun and I promise you would come back to say a big thank you.

Playstation 3

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 281109466500130/k2311a0911/9.11.08