Whirlpool Duet Front Loading Washer  » Electronics  »
  • I really enjoyed the research into this since I wanted one that would last and do the job for a long time

• by Whoamomma

I love my new Whirlpool washer and dryer. It is the front loader style Duet. I’m short (yeah 5′3″) and was tired of trying to get all the clothes out of my top loading washer. Plus my gentle wash cloths were getting torn and holes in them from

the agitator. So when it came time for a new one I checked out the front loading style.

I did my research with the help of friends, magazine articles, and of course the internet. I really enjoyed the research into this since I wanted one that would last and ...

• do the job for a long time. The Whirlpool Duet came out on top with size, water savings, electric savings, and price.

When I purchased it Whirlpool was having a special and most of the places I checked had the same price. I didn’t get the stand you can get

since I am short and felt I didn’t need it.

I can do my king-size bedspread and sheets. It is great to do my king-size sheets in one load and then to also get it in the dryer in one load and it comes out dry.

This was a great purchase.

michelle says :

how much is my good cond. whirlpool duet set 2005 worth?

dean carter says :

It possibly wouldn’t be worth much, since its now 2012 going on to 2013 and washing machine are not expensive as before and more people look for features and just good cleaning.

Galega says :

Depreciation in washing machine is more than other consumer durable. Needless to say, it also means that the reselling price of washing machine is also not that much encouraging. Your machine is already quite old. And, hence, you should not expect to sell it at even 10% of the price you had bought it. The reason is also improvement in technology which makes your machine obsolete.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161109466301230/k2311a0911/9.11.08