ANTARA hand lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love to know that when I visit my doctor, that he uses Antara hand lotion that is so moisturizing that I do not feel as if my doctor's hands are like a pot scrubber's hands

• by covenly1
      I love to know that when I visit my doctor, that he uses Antara hand lotion that is so moisturizing that I do not feel as if my doctor’s hands are like a pot scrubber’s hands! My doctor uses Antara hand moisturizing lotion, that does have a nice, subtle fragrance, and keeps the hands very soft and less intrusive feeling!

When I realized what the doctor was using to keep hands so really nice, I asked for some of this to try on my extra dry, mature

(nice word) hands. I was given some of his Antara hand lotion to bring home to try.

I have an 8 fluid oz.

bottle of lovely looking, lavender colored hand lotion from the dr’s office, that I use every day, many times, as it just feels great to put onto my hands.

My hands have improved so much since I started using this product! I don’t feel as if my hands are right next to feeling like an ‘SOS’ pad and my grandchildren have mentioned how soft ...

• my hands feel.

I like that! My husband even noticed!

With this formula, your hands will stay fresh smelling, not overdosed in fragrance, and BE soft.

The softness doesn’t feel as if it is sitting only on top of my hands, but, truly soaking into the skin to repair it.

My hands could use the repair job!

The directions say to apply often to the body for smooth, tender, dry skin.

I am 61, and my skin is sensitive to strong fragrances, or strong potions of any

type.

This lotion is meant for sensitive skin that suffers the itching and scaling of dry skin on your body.

My doctor trusts it, and I love it! Most especially, if you, like myself, have your hands in water a lot of times during the day, you will find this replenishes the oils needed in your cells to actually repair them to the soft, smooth hands you always want to keep.

Once you have tried this, you may find it hard to return to any other type of moisturizer!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31120446630130/k2311a0412/4.12.06