Remember the Titans  » Movies  »
  • Remember the Titans is in my opinion the second greatest football movie ever made after Brian's Song
  • I personally enjoyed every aspect of the movie
  • What these people had to overcome in order to succeed when nobody expected them too, is incredible and to think that it actually happened makes all the more amazing
  • Definitely in my top five favorite scores of all time
  • I learned much and still carry much of that knowledge with me today

• by Artie17

Remember the Titans is in my opinion the second greatest football movie ever made after Brian’s Song. Sure, the movie is a bit predictable but that is the case for any film based on a true story. Not that big a deal in my opinion.

I personally enjoyed every aspect of the movie. From

the singing (more on that later) to the friendships we see develop before our very eyes.

What these people had to overcome in order to succeed when nobody expected them too, is incredible and to think that it actually happened makes all the more amazing. The acting in the movie is top notch.

I ...

• am a huge Denzel Washington fan and he does not disappoint in the movie. He is mean when he needs to be mean and is funny when he needs to be funny.

An incredible actor. Now, the music.

I LOVED the score to the movie. Definitely in my top five favorite scores

of all time.

The music is contagious. Long after you quit watching this movie you will be humming or even singing some of the songs used in the movie.

I think every single one of us can learn something from this emotional film. I learned much and still carry much of that knowledge with me today.

Remember the Titans

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111109466261230/k2311a0911/9.11.08