Waffalo Bill classic wafer with chocolate
  • Sometimes I really need something sweet but if I buy a box box of cookies or something like that I eat most of the cookies from the box, and that's not really good for my diet so I decided to buy smaller packings
  • Yesterday I went to a big store and I bought several small sweet stuff
  • It was kind a cheap, I paid about 20 Euro cents for 40g of this product
  • The chocolate is really strong and it isn't sweet at all, I think it is dark chocolate but it doesn't say on the wrapping if it actually is dark chocolate or not
  • I would recommend Waffalo Bill classic wafer with chocolate to everyone who likes dark chocolate and doesn't like sweet wafers

• by lorelai

Sometimes I really need something sweet but if I buy a box box of cookies or something like that I eat most of the cookies from the box, and that’s not really good for my diet so I decided to buy smaller packings. Yesterday I went to a big store and I bought several small sweet stuff. One of them was Waffalo Bill classic wafer with chocolate.

It was kind a cheap, I paid about 20 Euro cents for 40g of this product. Usually wafers aren’t expensive but I really like the fact that there’s a

small quantity of the wafer in this pack so even if I eat the whole pack I will still eat just 40g.

Waffalo Bill classic wafer with chocolate comes in a dark blue wrapping, with a dark red bow in the middle and a picture of the product and chocolate in the middle. You have the list of ingredients behind and there’s no scale with energetic values but I guess that’s normal for cheap products.

The wrapping also has indented endings so that you could open the wrapping just buy tearing two indents apart. The wafer looks ...

• giant because inside the wrapping it isn’t divided in several small wafers but the what pack is just one big wafer which is about 5cm wide and 15cm long.

It s covered with really dark chocolate and it has 4 strata of wafer. The chocolate is really strong and it isn’t sweet at all, I think it is dark chocolate but it doesn’t say on the wrapping if it actually is dark chocolate or not.

The wafer is really crispy and it mixes up perfectly with the chocolate. I don’t usually like wafers that are covered

with chocolate even from the outside because they are usually incredibly sweet because of the cream inside the wafer.

But this wafer doesn’t have cream in it, just pure dark chocolate and it really tastes delicious. I like it a lot and it is something I will definitely buy again because it isn’t sweet at all and I really adore dark chocolate.

I must admit that it’s one of the best wafers I’ve ever tried and I’ve tried a lot of wafers. I would recommend Waffalo Bill classic wafer with chocolate to everyone who likes dark chocolate and doesn’t like sweet wafers.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271109466051230/k2311a0911/9.11.08