Waffalo Bill nuts wafer with milk chocolate
  • I came to Lidl shop the other day and I wanted something sweet but as I know myself very well I knew that if I buy a big box I will eat the whole box so I decided to take small wrapping of different sweet things which I wouldn't eat immediately and which, even if I eat the whole of them, I won't eat much
  • I wanted to try out this wafer because it looked delicious and it was also rather cheap so I took it
  • I thing it cost about 20 Euro cents and I got 40f of wafer
  • There's no cream between the wafers, just the chocolate which is in my opinion much better because other wafers covered with chocolate usually have creams in the middle and they are just too sweet but this one doesn't have any cream at all and that makes it even better because it isn't sweet at all
  • I would recommend Waffalo Bill nuts wafer with milk chocolate because it is really good and it isn't too sweet although it is covered with chocolate

• by lorelai

I came to Lidl shop the other day and I wanted something sweet but as I know myself very well I knew that if I buy a big box I will eat the whole box so I decided to take small wrapping of different sweet things which I wouldn’t eat immediately and which, even if I eat the whole of them, I won’t eat much. I saw Waffalo Bill nuts wafer with milk chocolate, I kind a liked the name, Waffalo Bill looks a lit like Buffalo Bill, it is kind a cute the word game.

I wanted to try out this wafer because

it looked delicious and it was also rather cheap so I took it.

I thing it cost about 20 Euro cents and I got 40f of wafer.

I also too the classic tasted one, without nuts and I really liked that one.

Waffalo Bill nuts wafer with milk chocolate comes in a green wrapping which is more than 15cm long.

On the wrapping there are 2 giant nuts then a picture of the wafer and then 3 more nuts.

At the back of the wrapping there are ingredients listed in black letters and also it is written that the wafer is produced in ...

• Germany, but most of the Lidl products are produced in Germany.

When you open the wrapping, and you can open in on each one of the two indented ends because it is easy to open it, you just need to tear a part the 2 dents and you will see the huge pale brown wafer covered with milk chocolate with hazelnuts.

The wafer also smells like hazelnuts and it is a real delight for people who like me like hazelnuts a lot.

The wafer is not very sweet because the biscuits itself aren’t very sweet while the chocolate is kind a sweet but mixed

with wafers it doesn’t taste sweet at all.

You can really feel that there are hazelnuts in the chocolate and the chocolate tastes really delicious.

There’s no cream between the wafers, just the chocolate which is in my opinion much better because other wafers covered with chocolate usually have creams in the middle and they are just too sweet but this one doesn’t have any cream at all and that makes it even better because it isn’t sweet at all.

I would recommend Waffalo Bill nuts wafer with milk chocolate because it is really good and it isn’t too sweet although it is covered with chocolate.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271109466041230/k2311a0911/9.11.08