GE Turntable Microwave Oven
  • When we moved in our Michigan apartment, I was disappointed to find out that the unit has no built-in microwave oven
  • I love this particular piece because it a countertop type, which is not too small and not too big
  • I like the electronic touch control and the digital display feature of this microwave
  • I have been using this for over a year now and it does not present any problem yet

• by lipsticknladdles

When we moved in our Michigan apartment, I was disappointed to find out that the unit has no built-in microwave oven. We went to the nearest walmart and check out a few selections of microwave ovens. We end up buying the GE Turntable Microwave Oven for less than 60 bucks.

There were other cheaper ones but we went for the trusted name. I love this particular piece because it a countertop type, which is not too small and not too big.

Ours is

white and color and I must say that it is perferct for a person living alone or for couples just like me & my husband. It has a 0.

7 cu. ft.

capacity and a cooking power of 700 watts. I like the electronic touch control and the digital display feature of this microwave.

I have been using this for over a year now and it does not present any problem yet. It has been a great kitchen help when it comes to thawing ...

• frozen food and warming cold leftovers.

It has custom function buttons for popcorn, auto defrosting, reheating, beverage and cooking potato. I rarely use them though because I am more comfortable in setting my own time.

My most favorite function is the quick 30 second button. It is the most used button in the microwave touch pad.

When I re-heat my coffee, when I warm my krispy kreme donuts, and even when I cook bacon, that button comes very handy. I also like the digital

clock display.

I don’t have a wall clock around my kitchen area so what a great help to have it in my microwave. My only worry when I purchased this microwave is that it might eat up so much electricity.

I proved my self wrong because a month after our first usage, there is no significant increase in our electric bill. So a year and a few months passed, my GE Turntable Microwave Oven still sits prettily on my kitchen countertop performing the duties expected of it.

GE Turntable Microwave Oven

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531109465991230/k2311a0911/9.11.08