Dynasty Warrior 5 Game  » Games  »
  • Yes, your curiosity of the story would definitely keep you glued to the game
  • Overall, I thought this game isn't bad but it lacks of certain elements that was in some of the other series
  • I guess if they combined it all together they would get one of the best series yet

• by yanjun
      Ah…. another one of the classic tittles.

I’ve collected the whole series of it.

Just as it’s previous series, KOEI have made enhancement(though I liked the 4th one and hope they expanded along that line).

I guess it’s not very challenging anymore and the only thing that keeps you

glued down would be the storyline of each individual character.

Yes, your curiosity of the story would definitely keep you glued to the game.

The AI had proven to be more challenging as they would go to the stronghold is about to fall.

Like the previous series, you ...

• can also find weapons and other stuffs.

The thing about Dynasty warrior is that you can always go for brainless fun just pure killing when you’re feeling bored.

Overall, I thought this game isn’t bad but it lacks of certain elements that was in some of the other

series.

I guess if they combined it all together they would get one of the best series yet! I’ll give them only a 7 for this game as I thought they could have came up with a much better game.

Stay tuned folks! I’ll be writing review on the add-on as well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 28120446551130/k2311a0412/4.12.06