The Lion King  » Movies  »
  • The Lion King is the greatest 2-D animated movie ever made in my opinion
  • I found myself crying and laughing off and on the whole movie which is an amazing feat in itself
  • I love the action sequences and the musical sequences that are joined together for a lot of the scenes

• by Artie17

The Lion King is the greatest 2-D animated movie ever made in my opinion. The film has great characters and great messages peppered throughout the whole movie.

This movie aroused everyone of my emotions.

I found myself crying and laughing

off and on the whole movie which is an amazing feat in itself.

I love the action sequences and the musical sequences that are joined together for a lot of the scenes.

But better than both of those things are the powerful messages that are gained after watching this movie.

I was a young kid when I first watched this movie and gained so much from it and still retain some of that knowledge I gained.

Also, this movie does not get ...

• The Lion King
      any less powerful as you get older.

I recently watched it to see if that magic remains, and it absolutely does.

All of those emotions are still there and that is great.

Some movies are only good because you are

a kid and it’s great that this movie is an exception.

I have also said many times before that this movie has THE greatest movie score of all time.

All of the songs are amazing and fit the moment they are used in .

The Lion King

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111109465451130/k2311a0911/9.11.08