Toy Story 2  » Movies  »
  • The story is great once again and like I said before, the lessons about friendship are once again amazing
  • That being said, I believe this is one of the better sequels out there and is not just for kids

• by Artie17

Very few sequels live up to there predecessors. Toy Story 2 had a big job on its hands living up to Toy Story which was a movie I cherished.

So, how did it stack up? On par in my opinion.

Just as good as the original which is saying a lot for me because I really LOVED the first Toy

Story.

The story and lessons are just as great in Toy Story 2 as in the original.

Tom Hanks and Tim Allen are just as good a duo as in the first.

As great as Woody and Buzz are, it was the background characters that made the first movie for me.

Those characters are only better in this one and ...

• we get even more characters that I loved.

The story is great once again and like I said before, the lessons about friendship are once again amazing.

The animation is great once again and better than the first (which is saying a lot).

My ONLY gripe about the movie is that it wasn’t as funny as the first.

Don’t get

me wrong, there are some great moments but I felt like there were fewer of these moments in the sequel.

That being said, I believe this is one of the better sequels out there and is not just for kids.

I recently watched this as was just as entertained as I was nearly ten years ago when I saw it for the first time.

Toy Story 2
    Azriel says :

The story of the part two for me is more serious, where both toys have had to share the same struggle of being left without their owners and how they would be able to go to him. Yes, there are lessons in the movies, and there are more actions too. I liked that along with the characters, they take a little different approach in the movie showing more maturity.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111109465431130/k2311a0911/9.11.08