Toy Story  » Movies  »
  • Also, this was the movie that started Pixar's incredible run of amazing movies which are still coming out today, Wall-E being the latest
  • I recently re-watched it thinking that I thought it was funny because I was a kid but that is so not the case

• by Artie17

Toy Story is a milestone movie for many reasons. The biggest being that that this was the first ever fully computer generated movie.

Also, this was the movie that started Pixar’s incredible run of amazing movies which are still coming out today, Wall-E being the latest.

Not only is the animation incredible but the

characters are amazing.

Tom Hanks and Tim Allen are great as Woody and Buzz respectively.

All of the back ground characters are great too.

There are too many to name but they complete the movie for me.

Woody and Buzz are great but it’s the background characters that really put this over the ...

• top for me.

The story and plot are great also.

It gives great lessons and me being a kid when I first saw this movie, I took these to heart and really learned a lot from this movie about friendship.

The movie is also very funny.

I recently re-watched it thinking that I

thought it was funny because I was a kid but that is so not the case.

Still genuinely funny for me ten years later.

This could possibly be the first movie that I actually LOVED.

I had all of the action figures, video games, etc, so this movie will always have a small spot in my heart.

Toy Story

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111109465411130/k2311a0911/9.11.08