Batman Begins  » Movies  »
  • He doesn't have any super powers, so he has a harder time than most other super heroes and I love that about him
  • In this movie, I thought Christian Bale was GREAT as Batman
  • I think he surpasses Keaton as Bruce Wayne and as Batman
  • The action sequences are amazing and the last thirty minutes of this movie are some of the greatest in any comic book movie history

• by Artie17

Batman Begins is the second best comic book movie ever made; surpassed only by its sequel, The Dark Knight. This is a bold statement to make considering how many comic movies that have been made including all the Spider-Mans, Fantastic Four, and the older Batman movies.

I feel that the motivation for Batman is

far greater than that of any other super hero.

Bruce Wayne wants to become great and struggles with that everyday.

He doesn’t have any super powers, so he has a harder time than most other super heroes and I love that about him.

In this movie, I thought Christian Bale was GREAT as ...

• Batman.

I think he surpasses Keaton as Bruce Wayne and as Batman.

The action sequences are amazing and the last thirty minutes of this movie are some of the greatest in any comic book movie history.

The film making is also wonderful and that is a staple of the director Christopher Nolan who

I came to love from the movie Memento.

One last thing that I want to compliment is character of Scarecrow.

I feel like too many villains can water down a plot but I thought they handled him beautifully and that the actor that portrayed him was great.

A must watch in my book.

Batman Begins

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111109465351130/k2311a0911/9.11.08