Children of Men  » Movies  »
  • This is one of the BEST movies I have ever seen
  • The world the director Alfonso Cuaron creates is cold, dark, depressing, and most of all, INTERESTING
  • This movie is an important one in movie cinema history and I suggest seeing it as quickly as possible

• by Artie17

I am just gonna come right out and say this. This is one of the BEST movies I have ever seen. You can really review this movie on two planes.

One, the technical aspect of it, and another, the movie itself. I’ll start with the story and movie itself.

The story

is excellently told in an unbelievable manner (more on why later). The characters are all different and evolve as the movie goes on, which is a key to great movies to me.

The world the director Alfonso Cuaron creates is cold, dark, depressing, and most of all, INTERESTING. Right from the get go ...

• I wanted to know all I could about this world I was seeing.

The acting is superb. Clive Owen gives arguably his best performance to date as the lead character.

Now, to the technical aspect. This is the best shot movie I have EVER seen.

It feels like you are watching

a CNN special on the War in Iraq because of how realistic the movie feels and looks. The blood splattering on the camera made my heart skip a beat because I couldn’t believe what I just saw.

This movie is an important one in movie cinema history and I suggest seeing it as quickly as possible.

Children of Men

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111109465331130/k2311a0911/9.11.08