Vaseline Intensive Care Hand & Nail Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have read opposing reviews about this product and I wonder why some did not experience the same outcome using this product as mine
  • I have noticed a big difference on my hand, the skin as well as the nails, only after three weeks of continuous use and generous application everyday

• by Spygirl

I have read opposing reviews about this product and I wonder why some did not experience the same outcome using this product as mine. My sister gave me this lotion three months ago when she learned that I was having extremely dry, very itchy and cracked skin.

Vaseline Hand

And Nail Lotion was highly recommended by her as she has been using this lotion for almost a year now.

My sisters hands are very soft and smooth despite the fact that she works a lot at home.

Hair nails are beautiful, pinkish color and seemed very strong as ...

Vaseline Intensive Care Hand & Nail Lotion

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311009465030930/k2311a0910/9.10.08