Keebler’s Chips Deluxe Chocolate Lover’s Cookies
  • I just recently discovered this particular flavor of this brand and I'd have to say, I like it more than other brands of cookies
  • Now, when I started eating Keebler's cookies, I was impressed especially since they have not changed the way they've been making their cookies
  • I love heating them up in the oven for a couple of minutes so that the chocolate melts a little

• by Rosedust82

I just recently “discovered” this particular flavor of this brand and I’d have to say, I like it more than other brands of cookies. I used to be a big Chips Ahoy fan but for some reason , they changed the way they make the cookies.

Now, when I started eating Keebler’s cookies, I was impressed especially since they have

not changed the way they’ve been making their cookies.

What I especially love about the Chocolate Lover’s flavor is that the cookie dough is just right.

Not too hard and not too soft.

Another thing, there is really an abundance of not only chocolate chips but also chocolate bits as well.

Very yummy.

I love heating them up in the ...

• oven for a couple of minutes so that the chocolate melts a little.

I swear that it’s better than a lot of more expensive cookies out in the market.

One thing that I like about these cookies is that they’re less expensive but has more to it’s ingredients.

Keebler does not scrimp on the materials and ingredients used.

I always

keep a pack at home so that if I suddenly have a craving for real good cookies, I can get it easily.

I’d suggest to the people to try this if they’re tired of the same cookies that they’ve been eating for so long.

This brand definitely screams “Chocolate”… they didn’t go wrong with putting for “Chocolate Lovers” on the packaging.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271009464740830/k2311a0910/9.10.08