Trump Taj Mahal Casino  » Casino  »
Atlantic City, New Jersey
  • I do not recommend staying there until all the work is done because the pounding and the drilling woke me up at 7 in the morning
  • The parking fee is now $5.00, which I think is terrible, you can get valet parking for less than that
  • The Casino is all changed, and not for the better in my opinion

• by Nan

I just returned from a 2 day trip to Atlantic City. I have been going there for at least 15 years now, and have stayed in most of the Casino/Hotel’s there.

The Taj was one of my favorites, but not any more.

First of all, they have done a lot of renovations, which is nice but it seems they are getting away

from the Taj Mahal Theme.

We stayed in the new Chairman Tower, brand new room and very nice, really contemperary.

It is a new Tower and they are still working on it.

I do not recommend staying there until all the work is done because the pounding and the drilling woke me up at 7 in the morning.

The girl at the ...

• front desk at check in was very rude, and I did not get the room that I reserved.

The machines are very tight, I did not see anyone winning, and if you are a smoker there are not many places to smoke.

The parking fee is now $5, which I think is terrible, you can get valet parking for less than that.

The Casino is all changed, and not for the better in my opinion.

You spend most of your time walking from one place to another.

Also the comps are not as good as they used to be, I played most of the night and didn’t even get enough comps for dinner.

It is still a nice place, but just not the same.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 481009464680830/k2311a0910/9.10.08