Zales ½ carat Journey Diamond Heart Pendant  » Jewelry  »
  • He just let me in on exactly on the first minute of my birthday

• by lipsticknladdles

Hours before my 30th Birthday, my husband wont allow me to enter our bedroom. He just let me in on exactly on the first minute of my birthday. Inside the bedroom, there lies a bed filled with gifts, a bouquet of flowers, a bottle of wine, boxes of gifts including a vegetable chopper, a wonton steamer and a spice

rack.

I was touched but the final blow was when he brought out a small box that says ZALES and there it was . a gold necklace with a ½ carat Journey Diamond Heart Pendant.

It was so gorgeous. I almost cried.

The little round diamonds are like little stars coming together to frame the heart pendant. It hangs ...

• on a gold rope chain with spring-ring clasp.

I have never seen such a spectacular beauty. I fell in love with it.

The diamonds are arranged in increasing sizes which seems represent our ever growing love as we journey life together. I have been wearing the necklace ever since.

It goes perfectly with any outfit, may it be rugged, casual

or formal. Get ready to hear a lot of compliments when this thing is around your neck.

I would say that no matter how pricey this thing is, it is sure to capture a lady’s heart. If anyone wants a sure fire way to put a smile on his love one’s lips, go to Zales and purchase this ½ carat Journey Diamond Heart Pendant.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 451009464640830/k2311a0910/9.10.08