Meralco Foundation institute
along Ortigas Avenue Extension Pasig City, Metro Manila, Philippines
  • I made the right choice, because when I was already there, I had a very wonderful experience
  • I will definitely go back to MFI for another course

• by Taur

I have enrolled in one of Meralco Foundation Institute’s classes, which is entitled Enhanced Web Page Designing In HTML and Java Script several years ago. Until now, I am reaping the benefits of what I have learned there because I use HTML and Java Script a lot as a professional blogger.

I chose Meralco Foundation Institute (MFI) because

of a number of reasons:

1) The location is very accessible and transportation there is very convenient.

2) The fees are very reasonable, compared with other institutes offering the same course.

3) It is a prestigious and established educational institute recognized and accredited by credible organizations such as the Department of Science and Technology, TESDA and OWWA.

4) There were several options for my ...

• desired schedule.

I made the right choice, because when I was already there, I had a very wonderful experience. The instructors were very good, professional and experts in their fields. The facilities were state-of-the-art and all in great condition. The place was very comfortable and the class had a welcoming and warm atmosphere. We were provided with complete

reading materials, worksheets and everything that we needed for the course. These were surprisingly included in the fees that we have paid - we were not charged extra!

I will definitely go back to MFI for another course.

By the way, their website is at http://www.mfi.org.ph/. They are located at MFI Building, Ortigas Ave. Ext., Pasig City, Philippines.

Ira christine G. Cerna says :

i wuold lke to fill up an application form for meralco foundation 2 to 3 year course but i do not know how,,,will you please help me.thank you

Marg says :

Ira, you can get the application form here:

Wilber Limneo D. Rubaya says :

Sir Ma`am, I am Wilber Limneo Rubaya,Registered Electrical Engineer and I would like to take up PLC course at MFI. I just want to inquire if there is some pre-requisites before I can enroll it. One of my collegue said that before I can enroll I have to take up motor control and instrumentation first. And how much would I have to prepare in enrolling the course?

Marg says :

There are some perequisites to this course, but this is not one of them. You can check out all the perequisites here:

Robert says :

montevirgen.rob15[at]gmail.com

pls message me on the payment details, im really interested in their offered courses but is in doubt if i can really afford it.

Marg says :

Robert, you can check the admission requirements and payment info here:

sheryl says :

do you give scholarships?

Jules Li says :

Sheryl, you are able to apply for scholarship through MFI. You will need to contact the registrar’s office to get the application forms. Here’s their contact number just in case you need it: 633-3625

cedrick ong says :

can i enroll at merlco foundation even if im a highschool graduate?????

Jules Li says :

It’s possible, but you will be required to pass the competitive admission test. If you have any questions, I would suggest contacting the registrar’s office. Email: essd[at]mfi.org.ph. Phone: 632-0756.

Marg says :

Cedrick, one of the general qualifications is that you must be a high school graduate, you can confirm and check info on that here:

Ronell Catap says :

Good Day, I would like to enroll a course AUTOCAD at Meralco Foundation Institute. May I know the requirements and the exact vicinity of your Institution. Thank You

Marg says :

Ronell, there are any Prerequisites for this particular course, you can check this and the venue/dates for AUTOCAD here:

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 501009464590830/k2311a0910/9.10.08