Monistat 3 Vaginal Antifungal 3-Day Treatment Combination Pack  » Medicine  »
  • When I was at the peak of my hyperglycemia, without me knowing it, yeast infection had always been my problem
  • The best thing is this is an over the counter medication so no prescription is required
  • Unfortunately, with yeast infection, you must know the cause and treat it too
  • So no matter how great Monistat was , mine just kept coming back until I found out that this was secondary to my diabetes

• by lipsticknladdles

When I was at the peak of my hyperglycemia, without me knowing it, yeast infection had always been my problem. I used Monistat 3 Vaginal Antifungal 3-Day Treatment Combination Pack to relieve the external itching and irritation. This is cheap, it just cost me $15 or so .

The best thing is this is an over

the counter medication so no prescription is required. At first when I saw the whole product including the 3 Ovule Miconazole Nitrate 200 mg inserts with 3 Applicators and the Miconazole Nitrate Cream 2%.

external cream, I was intimidated. Its not a straight out of t he box kinda thing especially if its your first time to use it.

The instruction that comes along with it guides me through out the entire process. It went pretty well.

The next time you use it, you can do it with your eyes closed. The trick to using this medication is to lie down after you put it on, otherwise it will just ...

• Monistat 3 Vaginal Antifungal 3-Day Treatment Combination Pack
      run out and be wasted.

So the best time to use it is during bedtime. SO after I am done with the 3 day treatment, all my symptoms was gone.

I can therefore say that this is really effective. Unfortunately, with yeast infection, you must know the cause and treat it too.

If you just

treat the symptoms, chances are its gonna come back. So no matter how great Monistat was , mine just kept coming back until I found out that this was secondary to my diabetes.

When I was already treating my diabetes, I used Monistat again and it worked perfectly this time. No more irritating itch ever.

Miranda Snider says :

re : So no matter how great Monistat was , mine just kept coming back until I found out that this was secondary to my diabetes
Because woman it could be multiple but you pretty much know yeast infection

Galega says :

Yes, that’s true. Monistat 3 is a treatment for yeast infection. It heals the infection which is caused by Candida. Once you stop taking it, Candida can again attack your pubic area. That’s possible. The fungus Candida is a naturally occurring microorganism in the vaginal area. Lactobacillus bacteria keeps its growth in check. But if there’s an imbalance in your system, these bacteria won’t work effectively. This leads to an overgrowth of yeast, which causes the symptoms of vaginal yeast infections. Try to get over the root cause of the problem.

It won’t just go away

Miranda Snider says :

This should do trick if not see doctor

Galega says :

There isn’t any denying that rise in the blood sugar increase the chance of getting yeast infection, especially in the vaginal area. But, yeast infection also happens with those who are not suffering from diabetes. My wife has this problem for long while her blood sugar level has always remained within normal range. Just because you have high sugar level, you should not stop to seek medical opinion to get it cured.

tina says :

How long does it take for the ovules to dissolve?

Galega says :

It takes around one hour for it to get completely dissolve. If you will use a drop of water on ovules before using, it will dissolve even quickly.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261009464470830/k2311a0910/9.10.08