Chocolate Mountain Cookies  » Food  »
  • Chocolate Mountain Cookies are my favourite cookies
  • These cookies are really great but they also cost a lot
  • I like these cookies from the fridge when they are cold and the chocolate crisps are hard because then they are crunchy as well but I also like them when during the summer I forget to put them in the fridge and the chocolate chips remain kind a soft and melted but they are still in their original shape because then they taste as if I had spread Nutella over them and I really like Nutella and I also like cookies with Nutella

• by lorelai

Chocolate Mountain Cookies are my favourite cookies. When I was little I didn’t like any kind of cookies because I was creazy about cakes with a lot of cream and I didn’t like cookies because they were toodry. but now I really adore most of them with chocolate chips.

These cookies are really great but they also cost a lot. You get 8 cookies and the 8 of them weight 150g and they cost 0.

69 cents, actually only in one shop I can buy them for 0. 69 Euro while in every other shop they cost 0.

99 Euro which is kind

a a lot for just 150g of cookies, despite the fact that they are so good. They are produced in Germany.

Chocolate Mountain Cookies come in a yellow wrapping silver wrapping and there are 2 big cookies on it. The cookies are in plastic container which is of a dark brown colour and it is made of plastic.

The cookies are round and they have about 5cm in diameter. They are light brown and have a bunch of dark chocolate chips on it.

The cookie itself is very crunchy but it isn’t hard it is kind a crisp. When you bite ...

• it it doesn’t break into crumbs but it is very easy to break and it is also very light.

There aren’t chocolate crisps only on the cookie but there are so many of them in the cookie as well and they are rather big The cookies aren’t very sweet because actually the cookies itself don’t have a lot of sugar and the chocolate gives them a sweet chocolate taste. I like these cookies from the fridge when they are cold and the chocolate crisps are hard because then they are crunchy as well but I also like them when during

the summer I forget to put them in the fridge and the chocolate chips remain kind a soft and melted but they are still in their original shape because then they taste as if I had spread Nutella over them and I really like Nutella and I also like cookies with Nutella.

Unfortunately I like these cookies so much that when I buy them I eat them immediately, all 8 of them, and although 8 cookies doesn’t seem so much it’s enough for lunch so after I eat them I can’t eat anything else. 100g of these cookies have 492 calories which is quite a lot.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271009464450830/k2311a0910/9.10.08