StriVectin Neck Cream  » Health  »
0.5
  • The little jar is cute, so if you like to pay a lot of money for a little jar then this is for you if not I would recommend that you not fall for it like I did
  • I think that a face cream that you get at the department store is more effective than this
  • My best friend ordered hers at the same time and she is just as disappointed and dissatisfied as I am

• by alwayswinning

StriVectin neck cream is not in the stores you have to call and order it. You will pay an outlandish price for this small jar of cream that claims to visibly lift, tighten, smooth and tone your neck area.

You will be sorely disappointed! It claims to cure “turkey neck”.

Well my neck is not

nearly that bad and it did not do one thing to improve the appearance of my skin in that area.

The little jar is cute, so if you like to pay a lot of money for a little jar then this is for you if not I would recommend that you not fall for it ...

• like I did.

I am extremely dissatisfied with the product.

I think that a face cream that you get at the department store is more effective than this.

I haven’t told you that the price for this cute little jar full of lies is $90 plus shipping and handling.

The whole thing is a scam

and rip off.

Its not just me and my skin.

My best friend ordered hers at the same time and she is just as disappointed and dissatisfied as I am.

It sounded to good to be true and it was.

I wasted my hard earned money.

I would not recommend even trying this product to anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34909464400530/k2311a099/9.9.08