Maytag 26 cu.ft. Side by Side Refrigerator  » Housewares  »
  • There are many reasons why I like it so much
  • It makes it so convenient to put up your groceries because you have plenty of room for everything
  • I chose the black one so I think it has a really cool look and design to it also
  • It is dependable, has so many great features and I am very impressed with it
  • I love having it in my kitchen because it makes everything from storage to getting a glass of ice water so much easier

• by alwayswinning

I think that the Maytag 26 cu. Ft.

side by side refrigerator is a awesome refrigerator! There are many reasons why I like it so much.

Starting with the fact that it has a filtered ice and water dispenser.

That is great because I can get my ice and water straight out of there and don’t have

to worry about putting a filter on my faucet or buying bottled water.

So that is a feature that I am thrilled with.

I also love the fact that it is huge inside! You can store things as big as a gallon of milk in the door storage.

It makes it so convenient to put up your ...

• groceries because you have plenty of room for everything.

I chose the black one so I think it has a really cool look and design to it also.

It has two huge crisper drawers that do a great job keeping things fresh, that is another feature that I am thrilled with.

I think the price was not

too bad for such an awesome appliance.

It is dependable, has so many great features and I am very impressed with it.

I love having it in my kitchen because it makes everything from storage to getting a glass of ice water so much easier.

Now that I have it I don’t know what I would do without it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53909464380530/k2311a099/9.9.08