Soul Caliber IV (xbox 360)  » Games  »
  • Although I'm not really at all impressed I am glad that the series has introduced online game play and you can also play online with your own created characters

• by worldreview

Soul Caliber IV for the Xbox 360 is like an all star athlete who was great at one point in there career but just doesn’t realize that there getting old and there time has passed. I remember being so astonished by the guest characters that would have for this game and now I just don’t care to be honest.

Its kind of sad that there relaying on that to carry

the franchise when they clearly was played out with the last game came out.

Soul Caliber is a fighting game made by Namco which is the fifth installment in the series which now has guest appearances by characters from star wars.

Though the star war characters are beyond popular not even can the name save this game from its cliché game play? Although I’m not really at all impressed I ...

• am glad that the series has introduced online game play and you can also play online with your own created characters.

This series has new features to it like soul gauge and finishers but it’s not really enough to take up the slack for the actual mechanics of the characters you play with.

One complaint I’ve always had with this series is that the players felt way to stiff.

I

figured that someone would hear my complaint but obviously not because it still exist in the game play.

Though there are unlockable players in the game they don’t really have anything that separates them from the character designs from the previous game except for there armor and weapon choice.

Unless you’re a major soul caliber or star wars fan then you should pick it up other then that I would say pass.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 28909464200430/k2311a099/9.9.08