Tales of Vesperia (xbox 360)  » Games  »
  • I think I became so annoyed with the game it was the main reason it took me so long to finish it (and I usually finish games really fast)
  • The one gem I did find in this game while playing through it was this feature called fatal strike where you can destroy enemies in one blow when in battle with a serious of combinations but as cool as it sounds it unfortunately doesn't look as cool

• by worldreview

Tales of vesperia for the xbox360 is a role playing game made by Namco with an anime style which I really like. Although the game has great presentation and the story is more of “ehhhh ok another rpg” the graphics really did nothing for me.

Now we have to realize and take note for a second and realize that this is not

the Xbox we are referring too this is the Xbox 360 and when developers make games I honestly that it’s only fair to the customer and the console that the developers take advantage of the power of the system.

In this case you have a game with cliché elements an ok story line but horrible graphics.

I think I became so annoyed ...

• with the game it was the main reason it took me so long to finish it (and I usually finish games really fast).

While the game lacks horribly in that department it does have a good story if you don’t have trouble falling it and it has easy controls.

The one gem I did find in this game while playing through it

was this feature called “fatal strike” where you can destroy enemies in one blow when in battle with a serious of combinations but as cool as it sounds it unfortunately doesn’t look as cool.

I think this game would be a great rental but if you’re looking for something to go with your powerful Xbox 360 then this is defiantly something that you’re looking for.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 28909464170430/k2311a099/9.9.08