Ocean’s Eleven  » Movies  »
  • What I love about this movie is that the makers never forget that this movie if made up of STARS and every single characters gets to be one
  • All of the actors are just playing it straight reading there lines, but because everyone is an amazing actor, there lines are coming off as funny and smart
  • This movie is definitely a must watch in my book

• by Artie17

I am a huge fan of all of the Ocean’s movies, Ocean’s eleven probably being my favorite of the three so far. What I love about this movie is that the makers never forget that this movie if made up of STARS and every single characters gets to be one.

The plot would not work

if everybody didn’t do there job so no one person is more important than the other.

Also, the stars in the movie all give great performances, especially the duo of Brad Pitt and George Clooney.

I also love how all of the characters just get each other.

When you watch the movie you’ll get ...

• what I’m talking about.

Everyone seems to be in sync all the time, which I loved.

Also, the script is slick and cool, just like all the actors are.

The movie is shot gorgeously and in an inventive way at times.

The movie is also very funny but in a very cool way.

All of the actors are just playing it straight reading there lines, but because everyone is an amazing actor, there lines are coming off as funny and smart; when just an average actor is on screen some of the lines might come off as cheesy and lame.

This movie is definitely a must watch in my book.

Ocean's Eleven

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11909464100430/k2311a099/9.9.08