Tuesdays With Morrie by Mitch Albom
  • This book was written from Mitch Alboms taped conversations with Morrie Schwarz over a period of months until Morrie slipped into death
  • This is a beautiful true story, it made me laugh it made me cry and it made me re-connect with some of my family I hadn't spoken to in years

• by Melissa Glenn
      If ever there was a book that made you want to get in touch with the family and friends you haven’t seen in years it is this one! Tuesdays With Morrie by Mitch Albom is a fantastic read. This is a true story, an autobiographical account of how the writer Mitch Albom re-connects with his old Professor Morrie Schwarz.

The book is styled like a book

of fiction, about how Mitch Albom a very successful sports writer chances on seeing a television blurb about his old Professor Morrie Schwarz.

Morrie has a wasting disease, but is embracing life and death and is encouraging the public to do the same.

A Sociology professor, Morrie goes on TV several times with Ted Koppel to teach his message, that love is the most important thing ...

• we have.

Mitch Albom, re-connects with Morrie.

They begin spending every Tuesday together, as Morrie teaches the now middle aged Mitch the true meaning of life and the importance of love.

This is the last class these two will spend together; a private class with no tests, just discussions about their life.

In the book Morrie comments that he and Mitch are, ‘Tuesday people’.

A book

about love and male bonding and finding your peace with your life, and your acceptance of death.

This book was written from Mitch Alboms taped conversations with Morrie Schwarz over a period of months until Morrie slipped into death.

This is a beautiful true story, it made me laugh it made me cry and it made me re-connect with some of my family I hadn’t spoken to in years.

Definatly read it!

Tuesdays With Morrie by Mitch Albom
    Azriel says :

I read this book as a recommendation by our college professor, and he even told us to make a book report out of it. I have been a fan since then. This books is indeed a must for those who seek answers in life, and those who always are in hurry over something. We have to really know and give value to the important things in life, rather than what we think is important.

TGL76 says :

This recommendation is excellent - I would have to say that, had I not already read the book, I would be willing to try and read it based on the summary provided here. As you have already written so well, the story is excellent, and it is by far my most favorite of the Albom books to date. Thanks

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 17110446410630/k2311a0411/4.11.06