Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaning Kit  » Housewares  »
  • About a month after I purchased my shower cleaning kit, I bought one for my parents because they were always complaining about cleaning the glass door on their separate shower
  • They also agree that it makes cleaning the shower a lot easier
  • That was not an issue in my shower because I only used it to clean the walls and then I would clean the tub separately

• by JakeT

Scrubbing Bubbles is a brand of cleaning products created by the SC Johnson company. SC Johnson has been a respected family company for years.

The Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaning Kit is a useful product not only because it is functional but also because it is easy to use. After taking a shower all I had to do was press the button on the cleaner and the spraying mist handled

the rest. It was very effective on my tile bathtub/shower combination. I have been using it for about 3 months and I have never had to worry about mildew, soap scum, or any other kind of residue. Overall I am very satisfied. About a month after I purchased my shower cleaning kit, I bought one for my parents because they were always complaining about cleaning the glass door on ...

• their separate shower. They also agree that it makes cleaning the shower a lot easier; however they noticed that the mist did not reach the bottom of the shower door. That was not an issue in my shower because I only used it to clean the walls and then I would clean the tub separately.

The design of the Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaning Kit is a little bulky. I

expected it to be a lot smaller from the commercials but it’s not big enough to interrupt your shower. It is very user friendly because it is easy to assemble and is easily turned on by one button. I am satisfied with its cleaning abilities. I still had to clean my shower and bathtub about once a week but it is good for quick touch ups in between cleanings.

Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaning Kit

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53909464080430/k2311a099/9.9.08