Nokia 5320  » Phones  »
  • In my other phone, I have a problem in playing some of my favorite songs since its song format is not compatible with that of the phone

• by vlimit

The new addition to Nokia’s xpress music line of mobile phones, the Nokia 5320, fits well to music enthusiasts because we can upload at least 100 of our favorite songs into our Nokia 5320 xpress music phone.

The Nokia 5320 xpress music phone features a dedicated media control, a 2 mega pixel camera with flash, and a lighting effects which synchronize with the music we play, plus a stereo headset, and a 3.5mm audio jack allowing us to use almost any headset we like. The phone is also

bluetooth capable which allows us to use any Bluetooth wireless headset, freeing us from the encumbrance of wires.

The phone’s less distinct candy bar form factor makes it more elegant, and its 3G capability such as web 2.0 access, allows us to download songs straight into our phone and access the web without using a computer.

Aside from the features mentioned above, it has the so-called “say and play” feature with the same principle as that of voice recognition dialing. With the “say and play” feature, we can easily ...

• tell the phone what track to play and the unit will play it.

When it comes to memory capacity, its 1GB microSD card allows the phone to store more videos, pictures, and even more songs. The unit can even take on cards of up to 8GB.

In my other phone, I have a problem in playing some of my favorite songs since its song format is not compatible with that of the phone. But with my Nokia 5320, it plays the most common audio formats such as mp3, AAC,

and wma.

The phone is also user friendly since its functionality is almost the same as that of the other Nokia mobile phones. With regards to its durability, its quality is guaranteed durable. And it is not really very expensive, it is worth the buy since it’s an all in one phone. It’s a digital camera, a video camera, an mp3 player, or some other music player device, a phonebook, a mobile phone, and even an organizer and all other features rolled into one mobile phone, the Nokia 5320.

Rony Mascreen says :

more over it got ngage facilities so that game freaks will love this phone.

Alan Yap says :

I know nokia 5320 comes with flash player 3.0, can the flash file .swf use as wallpaper? If so, how?

cathyvlimit replies :

I’m sorry I haven’t tried it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 37909464050430/k2311a099/9.9.08