Podravka Ketchup  » Food  »
  • One day I bought Podravka Ketchup, I wasn't expecting it to be good because I've learnt that most of the ketchups aren't good
  • I like flat caps because then you can turn the product upside down to make it go out easier
  • I can't eat it alone neither on the bread without mayonnaise because I don't like ketchup that much, not even a good ketchup
  • It changes their taste but that's great because I don't like sausages all that much
  • It isn't easy to find a good ketchup on the market so I am really happy I found this one

• by lorelai

I really like ketchup but I can’t eat every ketchup because I really don’t like those sweet ones which don’t even taste like ketchup. I’ve tried a lot of different ketchups in my life and I hated more of them than I liked them. Even some of the very expensive one tasted like very sweet tomato juice, and I really don’t like that.

I hate when I go to a fast food restaurant and I order a sandwich and they have ketchup of a very bad quality so usually I ask first which ketchup they have and just then I order. One day I

bought Podravka Ketchup, I wasn’t expecting it to be good because I’ve learnt that most of the ketchups aren’t good.

But this one was a big surprise. It comes in a red big plastic bottle with a blue clip flat cap.

I like flat caps because then you can turn the product upside down to make it go out easier. On the label you can see the sky in the upper part and under the sky 2 big and really red tomatoes.

The colour of the ketchup itself is dark orange and it is quite dense but it isn’t very sweet nor it is ...

• very sour either. It is liquid and very compact.

I like to put it on sandwiches but together with mayonnaise and I also like it with salad. I can’t eat it alone neither on the bread without mayonnaise because I don’t like ketchup that much, not even a good ketchup.

I also like it with sausages. It changes their taste but that’s great because I don’t like sausages all that much.

You get 470g of this ketchup in the bottle and it costs about 3 Euro. The taste of tomato is kind a soften but it smells like pure tomatoes.

You can mix it perfectly

with mayonnaise because it is not too dense nor it is too liquid and I really like to mix it good with mayonnaise so that in the end I get 1 homogeneous mash instead of 2 different ones. I really like that mash specially with a ham cheese sandwich with some green salad.

I would recommend this ketchup because it is very good, it is of an excellent quality and it tastes as good as some of the best ketchups like Calve and McDonald’s ketchup. It isn’t easy to find a good ketchup on the market so I am really happy I found this one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27909463960430/k2311a099/9.9.08