Tommy Hilfiger Cologne for Men  » Perfume  »
  • How I love the scent of this cologne on him
  • Even after a long day, he surely gets a hug when he gets home because I know the fragrance is still on

• by lipsticknladdles

When my husband broke his bottle of the classic Tommy Hilfiger cologne, I was heartbroken too. How I love the scent of this cologne on him. It is so pricey at $45+ and since it is out of our monthly budget, I felt bad that I will not be smelling it on him anytime soon.

We got that 3. 4 oz bottle of Tommy Hilfiger Cologne for Men from

Macy’s just last February.

Since a single spray would last long, you can just imagine just how full that bottle still is when it was broken. I love the fact that this particular cologne last longer, sometimes even after shower or even after the shirt was washed.

It lingers and leaves that faint signature scent. When my husband wears this fragrance, it combines with his natural scent ...

• and emits masculinity in the air.

It is so fresh smelling, I never fail to compliment him when he wears it. Its combination of warm, musky and citrusy crisp scent is undeniably sexy, fresh and modern.

Even after a long day, he surely gets a hug when he gets home because I know the fragrance is still on. After writing this review, I just

know that I terribly miss that Tommy scent on him, who knows, I might try to squeeze in the budget so I can get him his new bottle.

I am also planning to get a smaller 1 oz bottle of Tommy as a gift for my Dad and my brother this coming Christmas. This is a highly recommended product.

Every spray you make is worth what you paid for.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56909463950430/k2311a099/9.9.08