Calvin Klein Euphoria  » Perfume  »
  • Personally, I don't like the overall design of this perfume even though it's special and unique
  • I strongly recommend this product to anyone (even for man to buy it for their loved one)

• by Ahbingo

This perfume was given by my boyfriend as my birthday gift. The bottle design is quite unique (in curve) not tall but wider, mostly in grey color. The “euphoria Calvin Klein” name can be found at the cap instead of the body of the perfume. Personally, I don’t like the overall design of this perfume even though it’s special and unique. I feel that it looks so simple,

not attractive to me. If I go to perfume shop to buy perfume by looking at the bottle design, I won’t select this perfume.

However, I discovered one main advantage of such design of Calvin Klein Euphoria’s bottle. As I usually place my perfume at the top of my rack, all my previous perfumes were in tall, flat base. They will easily fell down when the rack is being moved even ...

• a bit. Some of them even ever felt down and broken. The curve, wider design of this perfume make it more stable and it will not fall down when I hit it in any direction. I’m impressed on it!

Commenting about its smile it smells too sweet for the first time I use it a bit choked when I sprayed it. And, get use to the smell

now. I use it in day time to work. Many colleagues have positive comment on this perfume and being asked many times on the brand of the perfume I am using. I felt proud on it and start to love it and use it confidently. Another good thing about this perfume is it’s very long lasting.

I strongly recommend this product to anyone (even for man to buy it for their loved one).

Calvin Klein Euphoria

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56909463870430/k2311a099/9.9.08