Tylenol Rapid Release Gelcaps  » Medicine  »
  • So, being someone who frequently gets migraine headaches I decided it was worth a try
  • I bought a 120 capsule bottle for $8.99 and it was as if I was anxious to get a headache to see if these things work
  • First thing I noticed is these things have no awful taste like other Tylenol but most importantly almost instantly, my headache was completely gone
  • So, if you suffer from migraines or any other aching pain - I highly recommend you give this a try and I you will be pleased

• by Dan

Tylenol is a long standing company in medicine, known world wide as a good way to get relief from slight pain or minor headaches. A few years ago they came up with gelcaps, which are promised to provide even faster pain relief.

So, being someone who frequently gets migraine headaches I decided it was worth a try.

Normal Tylenol does

nothing to off sight the pain, but what could I lose? I bought a 120 capsule bottle for $8.

99 and it was as if I was anxious to get a headache to see if these things work.

I opened the bottle and these pills are fair sized blue and red capsules.

Sure enough, that night I got a headache, so ...

• I took two as directed.

First thing I noticed is these things have no awful taste like other Tylenol but most importantly almost instantly, my headache was completely gone.

I was impressed.

You have may have seen the commercials for these ‘miracle capsules’ but I can without a doubt, 100% tell you that they work like no other Tylenol has

before it.

Certainly as someone who suffers from frequent migraine headaches, these have made my life a lot easier and anytime I get a headache - I just take two of the gelpcaps and my day continues on.

So, if you suffer from migraines or any other aching pain - I highly recommend you give this a try and I you will be pleased!

Sue says :

There is no difference between these pills and the regular tylenol. The company is making them that way to rip us off. We pay the extra 2-3 dollars per bottle for the quick release. The other night my husband dropped the bottle on the floor and one broke open. I kept looking for the powder. All this is, is a regular tylenol with a coating over it, so you will think it`s a caspule. So you body has to first break down the capsule material, then the tylenol has to break down???? it`s twice as long? They`re ripping people off right under our noses…

Joanna says :

Hi Sue,

There actually is a bit of a difference in the coating of the caplets. The rapid release coating dissolves faster thus allowing the tablet itself to dissolve faster. I thought the same thing as you the first time I tried them, but my pharmacist explained the difference to me.

Hope this helps.

Sincerely,

Joanna

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26909463850430/k2311a099/9.9.08