Smart Spin
  • I bought it for her because her cabinets were full of containers and every time I would open one of the cabinet doors up the containers would fall out
  • I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is sick of the containers falling out of the cabinet, or can't ever find the lids to the containers

• by Brooke

I bought this for my mother a while back. I bought it for her because her cabinets were full of containers and every time I would open one of the cabinet doors up the containers would fall out.

It’s a container storage that is on a spin system. It’s suppose to make it more organized for you and it does. It comes with different size of containers but all the lids fit all of the containers, which is nice. That way you are no

fumbling around trying to find the right containers.

With the rest of the containers we have I am always looking for the right lid for them, with this I can just grab any of them and it will fit them. It’s also nice because they are organized in the cabinet.

It comes with 24 containers. 8 of each size, a 8 0z, 16 oz, and a 24 oz. I also like that it comes in different sizes that way if I have a lot ...

• of food left over or just a little I can stick it in these containers. It comes with 24 locking lids that fits all of the containers. It also comes with a spin holder which is what you store them on in the cabinet. It also comes with instructions which you probably won’t need unless you need them for putting the spin holder together.

It’s also dishwasher safe which is also nice. I wash dishes a lot and most of the time I use

the dishwasher. That way I don’t have to run water just for these containers. We have lost a lot of these containers and I have been wanting to get my mother another one of these. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is sick of the containers falling out of the cabinet, or can’t ever find the lids to the containers. We use these containers all of the time and most of the time it is the only ones we use with some exceptions.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 57909463750330/k2311a099/9.9.08