Easy Magnetic Writer by GoldLoK  » Other  »
  • So, I though that a magnetic writer would solve the problem
  • For the price of $3.95, I think the GoldLok magnetic writer is a great buy

• by Sydney Hazelton

I have been looking for a small magnetic writer for my daughter since she started using a pen to scribble on papers. I have no problems with her scribblings but there were times when she scribbles on our floor. So, I though that a magnetic writer would solve the problem.

When we went to Toys R Us the other day, we spotted some magenetic writers. We did not want to buy

something that is too expensive as we know that these items may not last long with kids with their rough handling. So we searched for the cheapest and smallesy one on the shelf. We found this one by GoldLok for just $3.95. There was a similar-sized one which costs almost three times more than this. So we settled for the GoldLok one.

My daughter instantly knew what it was for. She ...

• started scribbling on the screen and I taught her how to slide the slider to erase it. Pen is attached to the magnetic writer board via a piece of string to make sure that it does not go missing. But it may pose a danger to young kids. So I make sure that my daughter is supervised closely at all times whenever she wants to use the writer. I would
        suggest to parents to put it away where kids cannot reach after each use. The warning on the cover also mentioned that the item is not suitable for children under three years old.

She enjoys scribbling with the magnetic writer. Sometimes, I use it to draw pictures she would recognise like the sun or flowers. She really likes it. For the price of $3.95, I think the GoldLok magnetic writer is a great buy!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 12909463650330/k2311a099/9.9.08