Garnier Fructis Cream Conditioner  » Cosmetics  »
  • I found the New Garnier Fructis Fortifying Cream Conditioner

• by Savannahsgrandma

I have extremely kinky, curly and frizzy hair. For a very long time I have been looking for a way to eliminate some of the frizz.

I believed if I could eliminate some of the frizz that my hair would not be so wild and it would lay down.

I

found the New Garnier Fructis Fortifying Cream Conditioner.

It has vitamins B3+B6 and Apricot+Avocado Oil in it.

It is for frizzy, dry, unmanageable hair and the bottle says that it will smoothe hair for long-lasting control.

That is what it did for me.

It worked a miracle for my ...

• hair.

I first washed my hair with the Garnier shampoo that matched the conditioner.

Then, I used a cheaper conditioner, like Alberto V-05 and washed that conditioner out and then i put in the Garnier Fructis conditioner and I did not wash it out.

The cheaper conditioner is for wimpy

hair and my hair is not wimpy so I left the Garnier Fructis conditioner in my hair and did not rinse it out.

I was amazed at the results.

I use the Alberto V05 conditioner as a rinse out conditioner and the Garnier Fructis I leave in my hair.

Amazing results!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31809463620930/k2311a098/9.8.08