Touch of Pink Perfume
  • This makes me feel the same way -- serene, free of stress, relaxed as I enjoy the day
  • I love the container and presentation that Touch of Pink comes in
  • It's also very modern, I think, because of the design of the bottle, which allows for an easy grip

• by Orrymain

Recently, I had the opportunity to try out the new fragrance, Touch of Pink, by Lacoste.

The scent is actually very lovely. It makes feel like I’m in a heavenly garden somewhere, peacefully taking in my surroundings. Remember that old commercial, Calgon, take me away? This makes me feel the same way — serene, free

of stress, relaxed as I enjoy the day. I really loved it when I put it on and wore it. It was instant bliss.

On the down side, I don’t feel like it lasted long. The scent seemed to fade faster than what I would prefer. At one point, it was just overpowered by ...

• a soap after I washed my hands. The dab on my wrist was just completely gone after that.

I love the container and presentation that Touch of Pink comes in. It’s sleek and beautiful, complimenting the jasmine and violet scent of the product. It’s also very modern, I think, because of the design of the

bottle, which allows for an easy grip.

The perfume is great. I just wish it had a more lasting scent. Maybe I should apply more and that might make a difference. Still, for just an evening out, it’s perfect. I’d even call it a very feminine perfume, because that is how I felt while wearing it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56809463580930/k2311a098/9.8.08