Shrek the Third  » Movies  »
  • In my opinion, Shrek the Third is the best movie of the Shrek movies
  • The story in this in the third installment is a touch better in my opinion and I feel like the writing is tighter and more original
  • I thought the whole Frog King bit was hysterical

• by Artie17

In my opinion, Shrek the Third is the best movie of the Shrek movies. I liked Shrek 1 and Shrek 2 even more than 1 because of the addition of Puss in Boots.

Shrek 3 I like even more than Shrek 2; that isn’t saying a whole lot but still a worthwhile statement.

The story in this in the third installment is a touch better in my opinion and I feel like the writing is tighter and more original.

Shrek 2, besides Puss in Boots, was for the most part the same jokes that were already established in Shrek 1.

I didn’t laugh the first ...

• time in Shrek 1 so this was mildly annoying to me while watching Shrek 2.

Shrek 3 however, introduces several more characters and is all the way through, a funnier movie than the first two films.

Puss in Boots is once again my favorite character and Antonio Banderas gives another great performance.

I thought the whole Frog King bit was hysterical.

That’s right, hysterical.

That was the first time in the whole series that I couldn’t stop laughing.

Also, the animation is once again spot on and worth a look.

In my opinion, definitely worth a watch and by far the best movie in the series.

Shrek the Third

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11809463490930/k2311a098/9.8.08