The Village at Mc Nair Farms Apartments  » Real estate  »
Herndon, Virginia
  • When I first moved to United States, I was so afraid to experience culture shock
  • How I love the wood burning fireplace and the average sized walk-in closet
  • The one bedroom, one bath unit where we stayed cost us $1100 per month
  • Even if this place is pricey, I will still recommend it because when you research on the neighboring communities such as Lions Gate Apartments and Ashford Meadows, you will know that The Village at Mc Nair Farms offers the cheapest

• by lipsticknladdles

When I first moved to United States, I was so afraid to experience culture shock. I don’t know what to expect. When my husband parked the car in front of the apartment where we will live, I immediately lose all my anxiety. Our first home away from home is The Village at Mc Nair Farms in Herndon, Virginia. This apartment complex is huge, clean and has the aura of a welcoming community. On our way to our apartment unit, some of our neighbors smiled at us, others said Hello.

According to my husband, (who lived there a month before I came) most occupants are Information Technologists and other professionals working in Washington DC, which is just 30 minutes away via metro train. On our way, I also had a glance at the medium sized outdoor swimming pool, the unrestricted parking area and the cute little playground. I was getting the impression that this place indeed is a family-oriented apartment complex.

Once we get inside our apartment unit, which was on the ground floor, I was delighted. How I ...

• love the wood burning fireplace and the average sized walk-in closet. Just like other apartments, this one is complete with a fridge, dishwasher, laundry area, a small patio and lots of storage cabinets. The bathroom is neat and everything in it is working perfectly fine.

A bonus to this apartment is its beautiful location. It is close to almost everything. It is of a walking distance to Clocktower Shopping Center where groceries, banks, dry cleaners and restaurants are. Also, across the complex, is a daycare called Mc Nair Children’s

Center and also the Fairfax Connector, the bus stop which can take you to different places.

I love this place so much, I felt bad that we have to leave. The rental fee just became too heavy for us. The one bedroom, one bath unit where we stayed cost us $1100 per month. Even if this place is pricey, I will still recommend it because when you research on the neighboring communities such as Lions Gate Apartments and Ashford Meadows, you will know that The Village at Mc Nair Farms offers the cheapest.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 62809463480930/k2311a098/9.8.08