Shrek 2  » Movies  »
  • He was the best part of the movie for me and made this a better experience than the first movie

• by Artie17

The funniest movie you’ll ever see. That is how I had this movie advertised to me. I laughed and said no way when I heard this.

And after seeing the movie I am ready to admit. I was right.

This movie is no where NEAR the funniest movie that I have seen. I liked

the first Shrek movie, didn’t love it, and I feel the same way about Shrek 2.

It was ok. Could have done without seeing but there was some genuinely funny moments, but a few funny moments do not make a movie for me.

The story was just as lackluster in this one as in the ...

• first one. I didn’t really care about any of the characters or the relationships.

The voice acting wasn’t any better or worse than Shrek 1. That being said, my favorite part of Shrek 2 is the addition of Antonio Banderas as Puss in Boots.

He was the best part of the movie for me

and made this a better experience than the first movie. Puss in Boots is by far the funniest character in the whole series for me and actually made me think less of the first movie.

Also, once again the animation is great and the movie should be revered for that. Definitely worth a watch in my opinion.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11809463470930/k2311a098/9.8.08